Build Your Career With Us
Eminent Accountants and Global Compliance offer a culture that is not just your normal average, we encourage our employees to get involved.
We offer a culture dedicated to creativity, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork. We will never limit your creativity!
We are looking for a skilled Book-keeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spread sheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Send us cv to our email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking a highly skilled, professional Compliance Officer to ensure that, at every level, our operations and business transactions are in keeping with all relevant legal and internal rules. The person in this role will also be responsible for reviewing employees’ work and providing guidance regarding compliance.
The successful candidate will be a reliable professional who does not hesitate to speak their mind and stand by their decisions, even when it is challenging. S/he should be familiar with risk management, an excellent communicator, and well versed in our industry’s standards. We are looking for someone to join us in our commitment to operating in a legal and ethical manner while maintaining the highest standards of excellence in business and successfully achieving our objectives.
- Being able to work on different tasks at the same time.
- Having analytical mind.
- Being well organised.
- Having teamwork skills.
- Having good communication abilities.
- Being able to stay calm under stressful circumstances.
- Being self-motivated and proactive.
- Having IT skills.
- Being positive and confident.
- Ensuring through repeated Training that Compliance staff and agents are suitably trained and have the requisite level of Knowledge to perform their roles related to Compliance.
- Ensuring that management information used within the Company is of sufficient quantity and quality to minimize the money laundering risk faced across all its products and locations.
- Assessing product compliance risks and assisting in developing risk management strategies.
- Disseminating written policies and procedures related to compliance activities to concerned departments and agents.
- Prepare teams/groups and assigning various territories, regions or group of agents to them to monitor the transaction based compliance.
- Verifying the software technology is in place to adequately provide oversight and monitoring in all required areas.
- Prepare, circulate and ensure to update training materials and procedures of compliance department as and when required.
- Analyse training needs of existing employees to help them improve in deficiencies affecting their performance. Ensure suitable training sessions and on-job training for new and existing employees.
- Monitoring AML/CTF Program.
- Forming and monitoring the performance of teams on regular basis and conduct compliance due diligence and audits of location/branches/agents. Coordinating with the locations/branches/agents in this regard.
- Conducting or directing the internal investigating of compliance issues.
- Filing appropriate compliance report with regulatory agencies and coordinating with FCA, HRMC and other regulators at the time of visit.