- Submitting statutory forms and Annual Return/Confirmation statement to Companies House.
- Maintenance of statutory accounts.
- Circulation of the notice of Annual General Meeting and any Special Meeting.
- Preparation and circulation of Resolution.
- Allocation and transfer of all types of shares.
- Stamp duty exemptions.
- Function of a Company Secretary.
Appointment and retention of directors are very important to improve your company’s strategic and operational performance.However, negotiating terms and conditions of appointing directors require careful planning in terms of rewards and compensations given on retirement/termination. A Company has to balance the interest of company as well as directors and design the reward package considering all those factors.Our secretarial team can give you sound guidance on appointment, retention and termination of directors and other senior member of management team.
We provide registered office address support to our clients. It will ensure you receive all important correspondence letters from legal authority and take action on time as well as safe storage of all your correspondence.
Talk to our secretarial team if you need registered office support for competitive price.